The School of Natural Skincare & Aromatic Therapeutics
Natural Beauty Intensive Weekend, Bristol
This info is a summary of the weekend, for more information and to book and pay, please visit The School of Natural Skincare’s website –
This training will not be running again until mid 2014 so if you’re keen now is the time to join us!
UP-COMING WEEKEND DATES
(These courses always fill up early. Book today to guarantee your place.)
12th& 13th April, 11am-5.30pm: SOLD OUT!
Bonuses available until 15th February. Please see below.
31st May & 1st June, 11am-5.30pm: Only 5 spaces left!!!
Bonuses available until 15th March. Please see below.
12th & 13th July, 11am-5.30pm
16th & 17th August, 11am-5.30pm
*Bonuses For Early Bird Bookings*
Join both days and get an online course of your choosing FREE
(Each online course is worth £85, contains over 60 recipes and hugely increases your learning!)
Bonuses Only Available For Limited Time! Book Early & Book Today!
Here’s what the training includes…
- Creative, fun, informative and comprehensive training!
- Formulate your own complete range of natural facial and bodycare products
- Learn the secrets of the beauty industry – make products sold by top organic brands for a fraction of the cost!
- Use wonderful natural ingredients: Shea & cocoa butters, clays, cold pressed oils, essential oils, honey, beeswax & herbs
- Specialist oils for skincare – rosehip, avocado, starflower, evening primrose, macadamia
- Essential oils and herbs for skincare – how to achieve natural radiance using wonderful gifts from nature!
- Learn the role of antioxidants, emulsifiers and preservatives
- Take away the skills to continue making your own beautiful products and to create your own range if you wish
- Learn how to sell your products – Take advantage of the half price How to Sell Your Products eKit
“Thanks for a wonderful workshop I really enjoyed it, I learned a lot and gained confidence in making my own facial oils and cream. It was a fab workshop, you made it seem really straight forward and I liked the packaging also – really professional and great for presents too!”
Booking & Payment
The course is being led by Gail Francombe from The School of Natural Skincare & Gareth Despres from Aromatic Therapeutics. To book and pay, please visit www.schoolofnaturalskincare.com/business/business-training/natural-beauty-intensive-weekend
Date and Location
Saturday 23rd and Sunday 24th November, 11am – 5.30pm
Clifton, Bristol, BS8 4BX (address given at time of booking)
Follow us on Facebook www.facebook.com/aromatict or on Twitter @AromaticT
Contact us at 07927 043 922 email@example.com
Download your FREE Aromatherapy eKit: A More Jayful and Radiant You! Click Here