Make Your Own Gorgeous Bath & Body Skincare Products
Finest Natural and Organic Ingredients.
We have not allocated any dates for this course at the moment. To find out when this course is next being run contact us at email@example.com
During this enjoyable workshop learn to make creams, lotions, body butter, body scrubs and bath treats! Make and take home a gorgeous set of handmade natural products which smell divine and leave you with silky soft skin.
- Creative, fun & informative workshop
- Use wonderful natural ingredients: Shea and coconut butter, cold pressed oils, sugar & herbs
- Essential oils and herbs for skincare – how to achieve natural radiance using wonderful gifts from nature!
- Make 100% natural products, free of chemicals and full of goodness!
- Understand the role of emulsifiers, antioxidants and preservative – when they are needed and when not
- Learn the skills to continue making your own beautiful handmade products
“Thanks for a FAB workshop, we all loved it and have so many ideas. Can’t wait to make more potions!”
Make and take home:
- Whipped Shea Body Butter – 100% natural and preservative free!
- Rose and Vanilla Body Cream, Frankincense and Orange Body Lotion or Super Nourishing Hand Cream
- Tropical Coconut & Brown Sugar Body Scrub
- Rose Fizz Bath Truffles
Learn to make personalised variations of these products, adapt them to suit your skin type and take away Gail’s most popular recipes!
”Very good workshop; practical and clear to follow. Just what I’d hoped for. Gail is knowledgeable, friendly and approachable. A very enjoyable experience!”
The workshop includes:
- All materials and ingredients to make and take home 4 top quality natural skincare products worth £50
- Expert guidance & tuition – tips & techniques for making a wide range of products
- Learn practical skills & gain the confidence to continue making your own products at home
- Detailed information on using essential oils in skincare – how to create products specially for your skin type
- Full information and recipe pack including health & safety, essential oils for skincare, ingredient benefits & recommended suppliers
- A fun, creative and enjoyable day!
- Delicious refreshments
Follow us on Facebook www.facebook.com/aromatict or on Twitter @AromaticT
Contact us at 07927 043 922 firstname.lastname@example.org
Download your FREE Aromatherapy eKit: A More Jayful and Radiant You! Click Here