Design and Make Natural Perfumes using Fragrant Essential Oils
A Fantastic Introduction to Natural Perfume Making and Essential Oil Blending
17th May 2014, 10am-1pm, The Folk House, Clifton, Bristol
17th May 2014, 1.30pm-4.30pm, The Folk House, Clifton, Bristol
Book Now! Contact The Folk House – 0117 926 2987 or email@example.com
In this amazing workshop, we are going to design and make our own personalised perfumes using natural ingredients! We will explore the magic and the fragrant beauty of natural essential oils and discover how they can be blended to create aromas that invite a whole new world of enjoyment!
- Learn how to make your very own natural oil and alcohol based perfumes using essential oils
- Create a signature fragrance, uniquely yours!
- Make & take away 2 personalised handmade perfumes
- Take away an introductory information pack with blending tips, essential oil information, supplier recommendations, key safety information and much more
This fabulous taster workshop is a complete workshop on its own.
For more insights into the world of essential oils, intuitive smelling, synergistic blending and natural perfume making, book on my Natural Perfumery Intensive Weekend course.
Suitable for abilities whether beginner or experience practitioner.
“Friendly, informative, interesting and interactive.”
“Great information, relaxing and fun.”
“Such a relaxing and stimulating day all in one! A treat for the senses and a lovely opportunity to chat and share ideas and aromas!”
Workshop facilitated by Aromatic Specialist and Aromatherapist, Gareth Després.
The Power of Smell is Subtle but Strong!
- Alerts us to danger (burning)
- Makes our mouth water (oranges, lemons and limes)
- Makes us hungry (bacon sandwiches and chocolate brownies)
- Flavours our food (sage, rosemary, basil, ginger and garlic)
- Makes us feel at home (cakes, bread, and a Sunday roast)
- Makes us smell nice (shampoos, shower gels, soaps, perfumes & aftershaves)
- Triggers memories (something, someone or somewhere)
- Helps us to attract love, affection and a sexual partner
- Most of all, our sense of smell lifts our spirits, brightens our day, and eases stress.
Bookings & Payment:
Follow us on Facebook www.facebook.com/aromatict or on Twitter @AromaticT
Contact us at 07927 043 922 firstname.lastname@example.org
Download your FREE Aromatherapy eKit: A More Joyful and Radiant You! Click Here