Make Natural Products Using Essential Oils
Personalised Products and Fragrance Blending
We have not allocated any dates for this course at the moment. To find out when this course is next being run contact us at email@example.com
On this wonderfully informative, friendly and interactive day, we’ll learn about essential oils and blending techniques, discover a simple and easy to follow blending formula, and use that information to make our own handmade natural products.
This workshop is suitable for anyone making their own products, anyone with an interest in aromatherapy, anyone looking to find out more about essential oil blending and is also suitable for Aromatherapists.
Learn how to make well balanced, unique and beautiful essential oil blends suitable for perfumes, skincare products & toiletries, massage blends, oil diffusers/burners and much more
- Learn 2 simple essential oil blending techniques & my simple essential oil blending formula
- Make and take home 4 fragrant, natural and handmade products – a radiant shower gel, rejuvenating bath salts, a luxurious facial elixir and an uplifting pulse point oil blend
- An introduction to 12 essential oils suitable for beginners and experienced practitioners
- Take away your own information packs and the confidence to create your own blends at home
- A relaxed, informal, friendly and interactive workshop with an Aromatic Specialist and Aromatherapist
This workshop works well as a stand alone course but it also combines wonderfully with my Natural Perfume Making workshop where you will design, make and take home 2 handmade perfumes and expand your fragrancing and blending skills.
Course facilitated by Aromatic Specialist and Aromatherapist, Gareth Després and Gail Francombe from School of Natural Skincare.
Synergistic Blending is Magical
- Creating personal blends is central to successful aromatic therapy
- Some essential oils highten and bring out the qualities of other oils
- The more interesting the smell, the more intriguing the blend, the greater the desire to inhale and explore
- Lighter essential oils evaporate quickly, but by using heavier or fixative essential oils it is possible to lengthen the aromatic quality
- When cooking with herbs and spices, we rarely use one, but in fact multiple to create layers of flavours. Blending with essential oils is exactly the same
- Individually, essential oils are wonderful, beautifully aromatic and offer amazing therapeutic benefits, but as a collective in a synergistic blend, the power of the whole is greater than that of its individual parts
- Smell is controlled by the olfactory system and the limbic part of our brain. The limbic system controls and houses our memories, emotions, and behaviours and is linked to our nervous and hormonal control mechanisms.
- Most of all, our sense of smell lifts our spirits, brightens our day, and eases stress.
- How magical and wonderful would it be to design, create, make and take home your own personalised fragrant products.
Follow us on Facebook www.facebook.com/aromatict or on Twitter @AromaticT
Contact us at 07927 043 922 firstname.lastname@example.org
Download your FREE Aromatherapy eKit: A More Jayful and Radiant You! Click Here