Courses: Aromatherapy, Essential Oils, Natural Perfumery & Natural Skincare
Aromatic Therapeutics runs Workshops, Courses and eCourses in partnership with The School of Natural Skincare in Bristol, Bath, Stroud, Cardiff and London. We teach aromatherapy, essential oils, natural skincare, natural bath & bodycare, natural perfumery, and, among other things, positive living. Our workshops are fun, interactive, informal and informative. We want you to go away with smiles on your faces, wonderful products in your bag and information to help and inspire you!
“Thanks for a FAB workshop, we all loved it and have so many ideas. Can’t wait to make more potions!”
For more information click on the links below – you may also be re-directed to The School of Natural Skincare’s website www.schoolofnaturalskincare.com
Book Your Workshops Now! 07972 043 922 firstname.lastname@example.org
“Gail and Gareth are the nicest people – very knowledgeable and approachable. I am very inspired to go home and experiment now. I want to learn more about aromatherapy.”
Online & Self Study Programmes
We also offer amazing Online Self Study Courses so you can learn about it all in the comfort of your own home wherever you are around the world! Visit our Online Courses page or click on the following links for more details.
“What a great course, I’m enjoying everything about it! I’m finding the range and variety of recipes particularly helpful, and the explanations of the principals behind producing each product is great.”
Learning with Aromatic Therapeutics & The School of Natural Skincare
- Come and learn about Aromatherapy, Essential Oils, Natural Perfumery, Natural Skincare, Natural Health & Happiness, Positive Living, Natural Living and much, much more!
- Come and make some amazingly fragrant natural products – Perfumes, Inhalation Oils, Massage Oils, Shower & Bath products, Moisturisers & Body Butters, Creams & Facial Elixirs to name a few!
- Learn about health and wellbeing the natural way!
“Firstly i just wanted to say Thank you for being such a wonderful teacher. It really gave me the inspiration and confidence I needed to start creating more gorgeous scents sooner and was a very fun way to do it. I really enjoyed the day you ran as well as meeting the other students and it has really made me more eager to create and i feel very excited now about doing much more in the way of creating fragrances! (So eager.. that even today I went and bought 15 new scents to add to the collection for experimenting with!)”
You can also click on the following links to browse the pages in this section of our website and find out more about the other types of Workshops, Courses and eCourses we offer.
Contact us for more information and to find out when we might next be running them! email@example.com
What we love most about our workshops are the many amazing natural products that our participants design and make. I am always delighted and left inspired by the aromatic blends that people create using natural essential oils.
Contact Me 0n 07972 043 922 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter @AromaticT or on Facebook www.facebook.com/aromatic
If you can’t see what you are looking for or what you want, then please do get in touch to let us know!
For more information about our products and services, please browse the website, follow us on Facebook www.facebook.com/aromatict or on Twitter @AromaticT and contact us at 07927 043 922 email@example.com
Download your FREE Aromatherapy eKit: A More Jayful and Radiant You! Click Here
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions are applicable to courses and workshops that are tutor led and attended by participants in person (not to our online courses).
In booking a course with us, you are deemed to have accepted our Terms and Conditions which are as follows:
- Booking: Your place will be secured on receipt of full payment and the completion of a booking form which is required at least 7 days before the course date.
- Cancellation of bookings: Regrettably refunds cannot be given once payment has been made. We recommend that you take out your own insurance in case you have to cancel through illness or unforeseen circumstances. Cancelsure offer course cancellation insurance. Alternatively you can arrange to transfer your place to another person. Please advise Aromatic Therapeutics of any change at least three days prior to the course date. If extreme weather conditions prevent you from attending a course you will, at our discretion, be offered an online course as a substitute. Refunds are given at the sole discretion of Aromatic Therapeutics.
- Cancellation of course: Aromatic Therapeutics reserves the right to cancel a course for whatever reason, which may be owing to insufficient numbers, the availability of staff or tutors, or other reasons beyond our control. In this event, however, your course fee will be refunded in full or you can you transfer your booking to another course. Every endeavour will be made to inform you of this at least one week prior to the course. Aromatic Therapeutics can accept no further liability for course cancellations beyond the course fee refund.
- Alterations to course: Aromatic Therapeutics reserves the right to make any alterations to the course if required. This may include the date, time, tutor, venue or content.
- Under 18s: Must be accompanied by an adult who takes full responsibility for them.
- Copyright: All materials provided during the course are © Gareth Despres/Aromatic Therapeutics. There are provided for personal use only and may not be reproduced, distributed or archived in whole or in part without prior permission from Aromatic Therapeutics. Participants agree not to use any materials provided for commercial purposes.
- Behaviour: Participants agree to follow all instructions carefully and behave in a responsible manner during the course. Aromatic Therapeutics reserves the right to remove you from the course without refund if you behave in an irresponsible way or fail to follow instructions.
- Aprons: We recommend that participants bring and wear aprons when attending our workshops and courses to protect their clothing. Aromatic Therapeutics does not accept responsibility for damage to clothing or property.
- Allergies/ Medical Conditions: Please inform us at least 2 weeks in advance of a course if you have any allergies or medical conditions that we need to be aware of. We can then give appropriate advice about any ingredients or essential oils to avoid using. It is the participants’ responsibility to make tutors aware of any conditions and to seek professional medical advice, if appropriate, before attending a course.
- Photography: Photographs may be taken by us on a course and used on our website, social media or newsletters. If you wish for you photograph not to be used you must inform us before the course begins.
- Gareth Despres is a qualified Aromatherapist. He would still recommend 2nd opinions and that further professional advice should be sought where appropriate.
Gareth Despres, Aromatic Therapeutics, has taken all reasonable care in sourcing and presenting accurate information during the workshop but no responsibility is accepted for any inaccuracies or mistakes in the information, or loss or damage that may result from its use.
Gareth Despres, Aromatic Therapeutics, does not accept responsibility for any accidents or misuse of training carried out by any clients whilst on a course or used once they are in any home /office /work / public place /area or arena. Clients carry out their training with our organization at their own risk.
By booking a course or workshop, the customer agrees to take full personal responsibility for any accident/injury that may be sustained whilst attending the course/workshop, waiving any liability whatsoever from Gareth Despres, Aromatic Therapeutics and indemnifying Aromatic Therapeutics against any and all losses that may result from any legal action that may follow any accident or injury sustained whilst attending a workshop. Acceptance of the training by the client indicates acceptance of the above terms and conditions.