TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PROMOTER: Aromatic Therapeutics, 49a Princess Victoria Street, Bristol, BS8 4BX
PROMOTION: The sweepstake competitions give the chance for one Aromatic Therapeutics Facebook fan to win access to the workshop, product or service by submitting their email address (the “Promotion“). The workshop teaches participants how to make their own natural perfumes.
By entering the Promotion, entrants will be deemed to have read, accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the Promotion.
ELIGIBILITY AND TERMS:
- The Promotion is open to the residents of any country and excludes employees, and immediate family members of each employee, of the Promoter and its associated companies or subsidiaries or anyone professionally associated with the Promotion or any member of any such person’s family.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or older. Any person who wishes to enter who is under the age of 18 years old must get a representative who is over the age of 18 years to enter on their behalf.
- Entry to the Promotion is free however entrants may incur charges from their operator/network for the use of a mobile phone or the internet. Such costs are the sole responsibility of the entrant.
- One entry per person is permitted.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant and prevent the entrant from any further participation in the Promotion if it has reason to believe that the entrant has in any way tampered with the operation of the Promotion or is in breach of these terms and conditions.
WHEN IS THE PROMOTION?
There is always a specified commencement date and time and a specified end date and time for entry into each Promotion. Please refer to the competition sign-up for details. Any entries received before the commencement date or after the closing date will not be eligible to enter the Promotion.
The Promoter reserves the right to extend the length of the Promotion and change the closing date.
HOW TO ENTER
- Entrants may enter the Promotion by using their personal computer or laptop to log onto the Facebook site www.facebook.com/aromatict (the “Page“). Entrants will be required to join the Page by clicking the ‘like’ button. Entrants will be required to Like and Share the Competition Post. Following which entrants will be directed to click the ‘Win’ Facebook tab and asked to accept the permission dialogue presented to them which (if accepted) allows the Promoter’s application to access the basic details on the entrant’s Facebook account. Once accepted, entrants will be taken to the Promotion entry page. If the entrant does not agree to providing such permission, they will not be entitled to enter the Promotion.
- As a condition of entry, entrants will be required to provide their first name, surname and email address as well as agree to these T&Cs, before clicking the ‘Submit’ button to submit the entry.
- Incomplete entries or entries not received by the Promoter shall not be valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost or incomplete entries for whatever reason.
- The entrant acknowledges that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Each entrant agrees and acknowledges that they are providing information to Aromatic Therapeutics and not to Facebook when entering into the Promotion. Facebook shall have no liability to any entrant in connection with the Promotion.
COMPETITION AND PRIZE DETAILS
- At the sole discretion of the Promoter one (1) winner will be selected at random and the Promoter will notify the winner that they have won the Prize by email at a time and date specified on each competition sign-up (“Notification”). Check the sign-up for details.
- The prize details will be emailed to the winner by the time and date specified on each competition sign-up. Check the sign up for details.
- There is no cash or other alternative prize available, and unless otherwise agreed by the Promoter in writing, the Prize can only be claimed by the winning entrant personally.
- All entrants to the Promotion agree to receive further news and updates from Aromatic Therapeutics by means of a twice monthly newsletter. Entrants can opt out of receiving this at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
- Any personal data of entrants will be processed in accordance with applicable data protection legislation. Data will not be passed to any third party.
LIABILITY AND JURISDICTION
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any loss (including without limitation economic loss) incurred by any person as a direct or indirect result of any act or omission of the Promoter or any of its employees or agents in connection with the supply of the Prize to (or use of any Prize by) any winner or otherwise in connection with the Promotion. This does not affect the entrant’s statutory rights.
- Regrettably, the Promoter cannot be held liable for system failures on the websites or networks, of third parties or for any other breach or failure by a third party associated with the Promotion. Neither can the Promoter be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of third parties involved in this Promotion, although the Promoter will always endeavour to minimize the effect to the entrants of any such failure.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to exclude the Promoter’s liability:
- for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence;
- for fraud; or
- further than is permitted by law.
- The Promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, temporarily suspend, or terminate this Promotion in whole or in part at any time without notice in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reasons outside its control, with no liability to entrants or third parties.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for a similar prize if required.
- Entrants should retain these terms and conditions for reference.