Aromatherapy for Holistic Health & Happiness
Aromatic Therapeutics provides Aromatic Therapy through traditional Aromatherapy and Massage as well as through Reiki, Meditation, Yoga, Conscious Smelling & Inhalation in Bristol, Bath and the surrounding area to enhance holistic health & happiness – physical, emotional, psychological and spiritual health & happiness.
Contact Gareth Després to arrange your initial consultation and first treatment.
£40 per hour
07972 043 922 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Aromatherapy & Massage for Physical Health:
Physical health has a direct impact on our entire health, happiness and wellbeing whether of mind, body, emotion or spirit. If our body is unwell we find it much harder to rest, relax and sleep, or focus and concentrate and our ability to be happy and healthy is challenged greatly. Our lives are busy, with vast commitments and responsibilities, pressures and time constraints and the general business of life creates stress and tension.
Aromatherapy uses natural and fragrant essential oils to promote rest and relaxation, enhance our moods and lift our spirits, develop greater levels of focus and concentration as well as boost general immunity, fight off infections and ease general aches and pains. A wonderful and natural solution to being well and healthy and feeling happy.
Essential oils can be administered through a massage, in a bath, by inhalation (an oil burner, a perfume or room spray), on the skin via creams and ointments, lotions and body butters and they can be used to help with all manner of condition, problem and ailment. They –
- Promote of calmness, relaxation, rest and sleep
- Reduce stress, tension, anxiety, fear and worry and promote a sense of self-awareness and confidence
- Prevent the onset of illness and injury and boost general immunity
- Balance circulation, hormones and nerves
- Alleviate general aches and pains and physical complaints – sprains, strains, athritis, rheumatism, aching joints/muscles, sport relief
- Soothe, heal and replenish the skin helping to heal wounds, scar tissue, eczema, psoriasis, acne/spots, athletes foot and much more. They are great for all skin types – dry, mature, oily/greasy, sensitive or combination.
- Aid the process of recovery from coughs, colds, and flu like symptoms and boost general immunity
- Ease digestive discomfort – IBS, Cramps, Indigestion
- Help with the female cycle – PMT, Painful/Sporadic/Heavy Menstruation, and Fertility
- Ease headaches and migraines
Aromatherapy, whether via massage or other means, offers a fantastic solution for every body, mind and spirit
Essential Oils for Emotional, Pyschological & Spiritual Health:
Maintaining positive emotional and spiritual health is a constant challenge with our fluctuating moods, thoughts and feelings. We can easily suffer from stress, tension, anxiety, fear, worry, grief, depression, mourning, and any sense of lack (confidence, belief, faith, and self-awareness). Sometimes things happen to us in life that we find difficult to cope with and our emotional, spiritual and physical health come under strain.
These are all contributing factors to ill-health, injury and disease, and here Aromatherapy has a strong action.
Aromatherapy enhances emotional and spiritual health and happiness through the application of fragrant essential oils and the power of our sense of smell. Essential oils influence our emotional being, lift our spirits, enhance our moods, promote happiness and can either promote rest and relaxation or stimulate focus, concentration, study, memory and keep us going.
Our sense of smell is controlled by the limbic system which is the oldest known part of our brain and which also controls emotions, behavior, memory, and motivation. Smell therefore influences the pleasure centre of our brain! Put simply, our nerves send messages to the limbic system when they are stimulated by smell. The brain translates that message and we start to have, create an experience of it or remember one from our past and then we make a judgement about it. The focus in Aromatherapy is use smells that we like, that lift our spirits, lighten our mood and promote happiness. When something smells good, we make a positive judgment about it and then start to create happier, more positive thoughts and feelings.
Don’t just take my word for it, come and find out for yourself by booking an appointment. My sessions are all client led, person-centred and holisitc and a good place to come for any or multiple of the following –
- Stress, tension, anxiety, pressure, fear and worry
- Lack of self esteem, confidence, self-awareness
- Sadness, grief, depression, times of change and transition
- Some time out away from the world for a while for you to recuperate, rest and relax – a time for you
- Some tips about improving health and happiness and looking for a natural solution to living a healthy, balanced and happy life
It is a safe space to air ones thoughts, feelings and emotions, to get away from the stresses and strains of everyday life, rest, relax and recuperate and allow the body and mind time and space to settle and rejuvenate.
- The power of massage settles, calms, soothes, and alleviate aches and pains, slows down and deepens the breathing as well as slows the heart rate.
- The therapeutic properties that essential oils possess provide varying stimulating or sedating effects on our physical, emotional and psychological selves that help to strengthen, fortify, relax, calm and soothe.
- The power of smell; a sense that is directly linked to our emotions, memory and behaviour!
Workshops & Courses:
If you’d like to learn more about aromatherapy, essential oils and natural product making, I run amazing Workshops and Courses in Bristol, Bath, London, Swindon, Stroud and Cardiff teaching people about emotional & spiritual health and happiness using essential oils and positive psychology principles.
- Our courses are good fun, interactive and creative
- Come and learn about essential oils, exploring our thoughts and feelings about them and share ideas
- Making amazing fragrant products to take home, use and make again and again.
Book Now! Contact Me to find out more.
Click here to see our current workshops and courses.
Contact us at 07927 043 922 email@example.com
Download your FREE Aromatherapy eKit: A More Jayful and Radiant You! Click Here