Life is short, time passes us by very quickly and as we start one calendar year we seem to get to the next one wondering where it all went. In the middle of this time that has gone by, I often wonder to myself
Why do we settle and make do all the time?
Why does there seem to be limited time for the self to reflect, to rest and look after oneself?
I have been no exception to that in life but I am learning and becoming more aware of the need and importance of looking after myself and challenge myself to think differently but wisely.
If we don’t have our health or our happiness, in reality what else have we got?
The following things just don’t seem to make sense to me and this is exactly why I chose to be an Aromatherapist!
- Going through life complaining of skin irritations like eczema or psoriasis, complaining of skin conditions such as dry, oily or sensitive skin
- Dealing with consistent stomach aches, or headaches and migraines
- Coping with aching backs, shoulders and necks
- Trying our best to avoid coughs, colds and flu and for women, struggling through menstruation
- Moaning about work, partners, children, traffic and the weather is something that seems a daily existence for some people and life just doesn’t need to be that way.
- Coping with pressure, tension, anxiety, worry, fear, stress and sadness don’t help us to achieve our goals either and certainly don’t make for a good story at the end of our days either.
Is life what you make of it?
Is life is 90% what happens to you and 10% what you do with it?
Is life that which happens to you when you are busy doing something else?
Perhaps all of that is true and I also believe that it’s our life, it’s our existence, and it may only come around once so,
Why don’t we look after ourselves a bit better?
That’s exactly why I chose to become an Aromatic Therapist and Specialist, to make natural products and natural perfumes, to design aromatic solutions for businesses, organisations and individuals, to provide personal life coaching and to bring essential oils into people’s homes to enhance health & happiness. My aim is to enhance people’s lives, to promote natural health solutions, to bring a smile and some sense of satisfaction to life and to encourage people to think a little differently as well as become a little more aware of the amazing natural wonders all around us.
To contact me please call on 07972 043 922 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Download my Free Aromatherapy eKit for a more Radiant and Joyful You! Click Here