Aromatherapy – Essential Oils – The Power of Smell & Massage
Our physical health has a direct impact on our entire health, happiness and wellbeing whether of mind, body, emotion or spirit. If our body is unwell we find it much harder to rest, relax and sleep, or focus and concentrate and our ability to be happy and healthy is challenged greatly.
Our lives are busy, with vast commitments and responsibilities, pressures and time constraints and the general business of life creates stress and tension.
Aromatherapy uses natural and fragrant essential oils to promote rest and relaxation, enhance our moods and lift our spirits, develop greater levels of focus and concentration as well as boost general immunity, fight off infections and ease general aches and pains. A wonderful and natural solution to being well and healthy and feeling happy.
Essential oils can be administered through a massage, in a bath, by inhalation (an oil burner, a perfume or room spray), on the skin via creams and ointments, lotions and body butters and they can be used to help with all manner of condition, problem and ailment. They –
- Promote of calmness, relaxation, rest and sleep
- Reduce stress, tension, anxiety, fear and worry and promote a sense of self-awareness and confidence
- Prevent the onset of illness and injury and boost general immunity
- Balance circulation, hormones and nerves
- Alleviate general aches and pains and physical complaints – sprains, strains, athritis, rheumatism, aching joints/muscles, sport relief
- Soothe, heal and replenish the skin helping to heal wounds, scar tissue, eczema, psoriasis, acne/spots, athletes foot and much more. Theye great for all skin types – dry, mature, oily/greasy, sensitive or combination.
- Aid the process of recovery from coughs, colds, and flu like symptoms and boost general immunity
- Ease digestive discomfort – IBS, Cramps, Indigestion
- Help with the female cycle – PMT, Painful/Sporadic/Heavy Menstruation, and Fertility
- Ease headaches and migraines
Aromatherapy, whether via massage or other means, offers a fantastic solution for every body, mind and spirit. Want to find out more about how your sense of smell and how massage could help you? Contact me to find out more, book an appointment and come on one of our workshops. 07972 043 922 email@example.com
Download my FREE Aromatherapy eKit. A More Radiant and Joyful You! Click Here