Need Some Help Getting Back To Work After The Festive Period?
So now Christmas has passed us by for another year, the festive season has come to an end, its been great fun and we’ve entered an exciting New Year. The parties are over and its back to work for most of us so I wanted to offer some help.
- Relax and unwind in the evening with lavender, ylang ylang & frankincense.
- Place 2 drops ylang ylang, 2 drops frankincense & 3 drops lavender into your oil burner/diffuser.
- Place 2 drops ylang ylang, 2 drops frankincense, 4 drops lavender into 4 tablespoons of epsom salts and put this into a nice warm bath.
- Place 3 drops of lavender on a tissue/handkerchief, fold it over once and place under your pillow.
- Before you go to sleep, sit quietly in bed and think about all the fantastic things you’ve done over this wonderful Christmas period. What were your most enjoyable, funny and memorable moments?
Need an energy boost on your first few days back to work? Reach for lemongrass, peppermint or rosemary! They all help to help revive tired minds and tired bodies which is just what we need to get us going again after this busy festive period!
Place 2 drops Rosemary, 2 drops lemongrass and 2 drops lavender in your oil burner/diffuser when you wake up.
Sit quietly in bed for a 5 minutes when you wake up and inhale one of these oils. Start to think about all the brilliant things that could happen in your first few days back to work? What is good about it? What are you excited about and looking forward to? What great new plans have you made for work this year? If you can’t think of anything good, then just focus on one thing/person/place that really makes you feel happy. Hopefully this feeling of happiness will override any gloomy back to work feelings. Better to be happy than sad.
When you feel tired and drained during the day, simply sit, take the top off the bottle and inhale the clear, fresh, sharp, awakening, invigorating and stimulating aroma. They all help to clear stuffy heads, alleviate headaches, boost focus and concentration (great for work and school) and keep you awake and alert!
You can download a FREE Aromatherapy eKit by clicking this link – http://bit.ly/1aq5feZ
This is an excellent introduction to aromatherapy and essential oils and includes brilliant recipe files, practical suggestions to try out at home and amazing tips to get you started.